JOIN THE TEAM
Due to our ongoing growth Turf Games is looking for a creative, forward-thinking graphic designer to work across all marketing and communication channels including our website and socials
We are looking for a proactive individual that has the design skills plus a good understanding of the fitness industry (ideal but not essential). The successful person will also have a good knowledge of social media - particularly Instagram - and be able to use their own initiative and easily interpret briefs as well as having their own ideas. This is a freelance role at present but could develop in to a permanent position.
The role will include, but not limited to -
- Website design updates - assets, banners, images etc
- Digital marketing design including flyers
- Apparel logo design
- Social media creative designs for Instagram stories and posts
- Producing designs for banners, backdrops etc that will be used at our events
- Produce innovative, eye-catching and performance driven designs with an eye for optimum layouts/UX
- Be well-informed of current marketing digital trends and bring fresh ideas
- Be self-motivated and highly organised to deliver consistently against agreed deadlines
We’d love to meet Someone who….
- Is highly organised and a team player
- Is passionate and enthusiastic
- Has in-depth knowledge of digital design trends and is forward thinking
- Has a genuine passion for design/fitness
- Possesses effective communication skills
- High proficiency in Adobe (PS / illustrator)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The Job initially is freelance and is based remotely (i.e. you can work from wherever you like) with the potential to go full time. Ideally you are based in London but not essential.
Role will vary in time but will be circa 5-17 / hours week
Pay is varied depending on experience. This role is open to JUNIOR designers who are keen to 'cut their teeth' and get some great experience.
If this is of interest, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line - Graphic Designer Role