Get involved from the comfort of your own home.
In these strange and unprecedented times it is more important than ever that we stay connected - albeit virtually.
With the only place to work out now in your own home, backyard or a solo walk/run away from other people, it can be quite hard to find motivation or variety.
On Friday 27th of March we are going to put a little Turf Games 'spin' on the home workouts and launch the HOME GAMES 1.0 a bit of friendly competition and chance to win some great prizes from our partners. This will be a series of 5 workouts over two weeks.
This is designed to break up your day, keep moving, connect with others in the community and have some fun.
This will be 100% FREE to enter. There will be no need to film workouts, just submit your scores on our live scoreboard. We will work on an honest system and trust everyone will enter accurate score and complete movements correctly.
Prizes will be awarded based on participation and selected randomly each week.
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
At a time when health should be paramount, please ensure you read the signs of your body. If you are feeling unwell at all, please do not take part in these games or workouts. While these workouts are for a 'score', we do not want people pushing themselves into the red zone each day. Listen to your body, have some fun with the workouts but don't put yourself in to a 'dark place' each time. Over the coming weeks and potentially months, it is a great time to work on your breathing, your mobility, sleep and nutrition. Pay attention to your body.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
(SIGN UPS CLOSE SUNDAY 5TH APRIL)
The majority of workouts will be body weight workouts with no equipment needed. However, we will introduce workout versions that will incorporate 1 KB and 1 DB.
Workouts will be released at 9am (UK Time) on -
Workout 1 - Friday 27th March
Workout 2 - Monday 30th March
Workout 3 - Wednesday 1st April
Workout 4 - Friday Friday 3rd April
Workout 5 - Monday 6th April
Score submission update - Scores for first ALL workouts to be submitted by midday (UK time) Thursday 9th April. This will give you a chance to redo any workouts you like
The Home Games 1.0 will be open to males and females with categories as below
- 10-18 year olds
- 18-35 year olds
- 35 +
NEXT STEPS - SUBMITTING SCORES
So you are signed up to the HOME GAMES 1.0 or you want to be? Click the above link, you have until Sunday 5th April to sign up.
The next step is to login to your account, complete the workouts and enter your scores.
Document to help with scoring for WORKOUT 4 - CLICK HERE
- Login to your account that you registered for the competition on HERE, click on the ADD SCORE button, view the workout and enter your score by hitting 'submit'.
- You DO NOT have upload a video of you doing the workout - this is an honesty based 'competition' with prizes for participation, not winning as such
- However, if you film your workout, make sure you a post a story tagging @turfgames so we can reshare and have more chance of winning some prizes. For more chances of being shared, you can tag @underarmouruk, @blkboxfitness, @optimumnutrition_uk and add the gif 'stay home' to your story.
- ALL workouts need there scores submitted by midday (UK time) on April 9th.
- You can redo the workout, enter your as many times as you like before entering the final score deadline as stated above
WHO CAN ENTER - Anyone can enter, this is open globally
COST - It is free to enter
HOW TO ENTER - click HERE to sign up
PRIZES - From our partners, see below, and will be awarded randomly based on taking part.
Make sure when you take part in the workouts you tag us in your stories so we can share everyone's efforts.
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DROP US AN EMAIL TO TEAM@TURFGAMES.COM