This workout featured at the very first London Ashes of Fitness in June 2019
SCORE - FOR TIME
Team Relay (2 athletes at a time). Each team will have 3 sets of pairs working together, one pair after the other. You can choose whether you do MF FF or MM, however one athlete must go twice – again you can choose.
Two athletes must work through all the below before tagging the next pair
12/10 Cals Row (2 rowers)
Partner sync Barbells: (2 Barbell – 60/40)
- 10 Deadlift
- 8 hang cleans
- 6 Shoulder to overhead
20 Sync Wall Balls 9/6kg (2 medballs)
15 Reps D Balls over shoulder 60/40
Tag next pair
SCORE – FOR TIME
Note – in the last pair, after the last D ball rep – the last 2 athletes must carry the dballs (40 + 60) down the lane and both D balls must go over the plyo box for the time to stop
- Teams will have either two male bars (60kg), two female bars (40kg) or 1 of each depending on how the pairs are working together.
- Sync for Deadlift is at the top of the movement
- Sync for hang power cleans is both athletes standing up together bar in rack position
- Sync for STOH is locked out over head together
- Once pair 1 completes the whole workout, both athletes most run back and “tap” their team mates which will then open the second round, and so on to the third and final round.
- Wall ball synchronisation will be given on the squat (below knee level)
- D Ball reps are in TOTAL between the pairs so can be YGIG if you like until you hit 15 reps