TURF FF JUDGES WORKSHOP MAY '22
Saturday 21st May 2022 - For those who want to know more, or progress through the ranks from judge > master judge > head judge, we are excited to host our second Turf Functional Fitness Judges Workshop. This session will be a very 'relaxed' introduction discussion, Q&A and practical workshop built to empower you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to ensure you enjoy your day on the TURF, or at any functional fitness competition, while judging.
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 - @districtbattersea, SW8 4NW
𝗪𝗛𝗢 - Open to anyone who has judged or is interested in judging at functional fitness competitions
𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 - A FREE 2 hour workshop discussing all things judging including, standards, what to do and where to be during a workout and how to walk onto the workout floor with confidence. The session will also include practical demonstrations and workouts to put your skills to the test.
- Location: DISTRICT - 326-342, Queenstown Rd, Nine Elms, London SW8 4NE
- Arrive at 2.30pm for a 2.45pm start
- Open to anyone, no matter what your judging level or interest is
- This event is FREE to attend
- We will have product on hand from our partners throughout the afternoon