2022 Launch Training Day @ WIT - Strength Skills
Thursday 13th January 2022, Session 1 @ 5.30pm - TECHNIQUE SESSION. We are excited to launch our 2022 UK Season at WIT Fitness in London. For this session we will be teaming up with our 2022 partners to kick off the year in style.
About the Session - This session will be led by Turf Games ambassador, TG's most capped athlete and one of London's best coaches - James Pook. The session will be split into two parts. The first half, 'Pooky' will take you through some lifting techniques, focusing on the barbell clean and also the barbell front rack position. The skills learned in this session will help your training become more efficient and also help you at a Turf Games comp.
The second half, we will put you through a workout incorporating the movements and what you have just learned.
Sound fun? Come by yourself or with a few friends and start the year off on the front foot. The session is opened to everyone, whether you are doing the Winter Festival, have done a Turf Games comp before or just want to come along and be part of the TG Community for the first time.
Everyone who attends will receive a FREE pair of Turf Games socks and products from our partners, as well as being able to shop in the WIT store with a discount.
*We will be running a 'Turf Games comp' endurance workout session from 6.40pm - 7.40pm. You can also book into this session if you like (two pairs of TG socks!)
- Thursday 13th January 2022
- Session - arrive from 5.15pm for 530pm start
- Location: WIT Fitness - 1 New Change, London EC4M 9AF
- Sessions will run for approximately 60mins
- We will have some snacks from our partners for all those in attendance
- Getting there - St Paul's Tube Station is a short 2 minute walk away
- Please wear a Turf Games or Under Armour top if you have one
- Tickets are non refundable