Training Day - Crossfit Verulamium - November '23
Saturday November 18th - Join us for a skills and coaching session followed by a team based workout at Crossfit Verulamium hosted by Turf Games ambassadors James Pook and Becs Sandwith.
Come with your team, with a mate or by yourself. This is open to anyone, not just people who have signed up to a Turf Games competition, but to anybody who is keen to experience the Turf Games style of training - whether it is your first time or your tenth.
The session is suitable for individuals of all fitness abilities. The workout will be in teams; if you come on your own we will add you to a team on the day. The session will focus on a key coaching area followed by a workout with a similar structure to a Turf Games competition workout - ergs, DB's, teamwork etc.
- Saturday 18th November
- arrive from 10.30am for an 11am start
- Location: Crossfit Verulamium, Burston Nurseries, North Orbital Road, Chiswell Green, St Albans, AL2 2DS
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the session is due to start
- Bring your own water and a towel, if needed
- Session will run for approximately 1.5 hours
- Open to guys and girls of all different levels of fitness
- Tickets are non refundable