SUMMER 2020 - EVERYDAY MIXED TEAM ENTRY
20th September 2020 - ROSSLYN PARK LONDON - Immerse yourself in UK's leading team based functional fitness competition. The 2020 Under Armour Turf Games SUMMER Festival in London is back on. The event, originally penned for 18-20th June, was postponed due to COVID-19. The new date is Sunday 20th September for the EVERYDAY MIXED TEAM Competition.
The 2020 London Summer Festival will see you competing against other athletes in the EVERYDAY MIXED ATHLETE division at ROSSLYN PARK, London SW15 5JH. Each team will compete in a minimum of 4 workouts. All teams have 5 athletes.
NB - The EVERYDAY MIXED DIVISION event will run from 830am on 20th September with first workout at 930am and all workouts finished by 530pm
- London Summer Festival for Everyday MIXED Teams is 20th September 2020
- The event will be outdoors
- There is no subbing of athletes once the comp starts
- Teams are 5 athletes
- Teams can be either 3M/2F or 3F/2M
- All team entry tickets are non refundable
- If the event does not happen on the 20th Sept, your team will be eligible for a refund or will be automatically rolled until London Summer Festival 2021
- You can substitute athletes in your team up until the day before the competition
- All athletes that attend will be expected to adhere to all social distancing and health guidelines. Please read our COVID-19 preventative measures
- Stay tuned for more details coming soon
*please note start and finish times may fluctuate by up to 60 minutes.