SUMMER 2020 - CORPORATE TEAM
18th JUNE 2020 - ROSSLYN PARK LONDON - Think your company is pretty fit? Immerse yourself in the world's largest Corporate Charity Functional Fitness competition. The 2020 Under Armour Turf Games SUMMER Festival in London is going to be big. With more athletes and bigger workouts, the three day event will see you competing against other athletes in the CORPORATE Division at ROSSLYN PARK, London SW15 5JH on Thursday 18th June.
The event will see companies going head to head across a range of workouts all in the name of charity. Think of it as an Adult PE or Sports Day. Of course there will be a winners and alot of hard work, sweat and hi 5's - but the day is about raising money for our supporting charities. Banks, law firms, property companies, marketing/advertising, tech firms - any business can enter.
Each team will compete in a minimum of 4 workouts and if you put in the big yards, you will go through to the final. All teams have 5 athletes.
- London Summer Festival Corporate Event is 18th June 2020 (ONLY) from 3.30pm until 10pm
- The event will be outdoors
- We are proud to announce that Laureus Sports and Cancer Research UK will be a major Charity Partners of our 2020 Summer Festival
- We would like each team to raise a minimum of £300/team
- For each £500 you raise, you will get 1/2 point bonus giving your team another chance to win on competition day
- The workouts will consist of things like team relays, tyres, small amounts of running, rowing, functional fitness moves. No barbell lifts, technical lifts or heavy lifts - if you can move - you can get involved
- The winning Corporate Team will win prizes
- Teams are 5 athletes with the option to have an additional athlete as a sub (so you can form a team of 6). 5 athletes will be competing in a workout, with a maximum of 3 males.
- All team entry tickets are non refundable
- You can substitute athletes in your team up until the day before the competition
- Once you buy the team here, you will be sent an email by early March in order to set your team up on on scoring software and complete the online waiver
- Lots more details, competitions and training sessions coming soon
*please note start and finish times may fluctuate by up to 90 minutes.