Rosslyn Park Training Day May '21
Saturday 22nd May 2021 - We are excited to launch our first official Summer '21 build up Training Day. This Training Day will be held at 'Train Inside Out' at the home of the previous Summer Festival - Rosslyn Park. It's hard to beat working out under the sun!
Come with your team or fly solo and we will put you through a decent sweat surrounded by our epic community. This is open to not just people who have signed up to the Summer Festival, but to anybody who is keen to experience the Under Armour Turf Games community - whether it is your first time or your tenth. This is suitable for individuals of all fitness abilities. Workouts will be in teams of 4 or 5. The session will mirror a similar structure to a Turf Games workout - ergs, DB's, teamwork etc.
The session will be taken by Turf Games ambassadors James Pook & Lee Phillips
- Saturday 22nd May
TWO Sessions to choose from - 1.50pm or 3.10pm
- Location: Rosslyn Park, Priory Ln, London SW15 5JH
- There is parking on site or Barnes train station is a 8 minute walk away
- Arrive 20 minutes before your start time
- All social distance guidelines will be followed
- Please bring your own water and if needed, a towel
- Session will run for approximately 1 hour
- Open to guys and girls of all different levels of fitness
- Tickets are non refundable