Rosslyn Park Training Day
Saturday 15th August 2020 - Time to step up that Turf Games training and get ready for the Summer Festival. We are excited to be hosting the next Training Day at 'Train Inside Out' at the home of the Summer Turf Games - Rosslyn Park.
The session will mirror a similar structure to a Turf Games workout - ergs, barbells, DB's etc. Come with your team or fly solo and we will put you through a decent sweat surrounded by our epic community. This is open to not just people who have signed up to the Summer Festival, but to anybody who is keen to experience the Under Armour Turf Games community. This is suitable for both Elite Teams + Everyday level people.
The session will be taken by Turf Games ambassador James Pook
- Saturday 15th August
ONE Session - 1.10pm
- Location: Rosslyn Park, Priory Ln, London SW15 5JH
- There is parking on site or Barnes train station is a 8 minute walk away
- Arrive at 1250 for a 1.10pm start
- All social distance guidelines will be followed
- Please bring your own water and if needed a towel
- Session will run for approximately 1 hour
- Open to guys and girls of all different levels of fitness
- Tickets are non refundable