London Summer '21 Outdoor Training Session #2
22nd July - our Summer Sessions are back. Following on from our Spring park sessions, we are excited to launch our summer series.
The session is Thursday, 22nd July in CLAPHAM COMMON. Come as an individual or with a bunch of friends and have some fun in true Turf Games style. This will be a 60 minute session with bodyweight movements and some good old school PE fun.
The session will be hosted by Ambassadors of Turf Games. We will have a few drinks after for anyone who is keen to hang around
WHERE - meet at Clapham Common Fitness Area 3, SW11 - Clapham Common Northside (opposite Taybridge Rd)
- Thursday 22nd July
- Spaces are limited
- This is FREE to attend
- Meet from 615pm for a 635pm start
- Wear your Turf Games or Under Armour tee/tank if you have one
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel
- There is free parking after 530pm in the streets just off the common around Taybridge Road
- This is open to guys and girls of all fitness levels
- We will be following social distancing guidelines before, during and after the workout.