JOIN TEAM TIG
Saturday May 11th, 4.45pm, Turf Games title sponsor Under Armour is teaming up with Victus Soul Head Trainer and StrongHer co-founder Tig to enter a team into The Under Armour Turf Games, and this is your opportunity to grab a spot.
Join Tig and her team at Gymnasium Gym in Clapham North and be put through your paces in an intense trial workout, performing functional exercise movements featured at The Under Armour Turf Games Summer Festival. Attendees have the chance to impress Tig throughout the workout, with her final team being announced after the session. Open to anyone over the age of eighteen, the trial is free to join and all attendees will receive an Under Armour t-shirt or tank to wear during the session.
Successful trialists will be kitted out with a full range of Under Armour apparel and footwear to power their workouts and given expert training by Tig and Under Armour in preparation for The Under Armour Turf Games Summer Festival on 15th June 2019.
Where: Gymnasium Gym, Clapham North Art Centre, Unit 26-32, 26-32 Voltaire Rd, London SW4 6DH
When: Saturday May 11th, 4.45pm – 5.45pm
- Participants must be aged 18 years or older at the time of the trial
- Participants must be willing to take part in The Under Armour Turf Games Summer Festival on 15th June as Rosslyn Park RFC, London as part of Team Nik
- Participants must be available to attend up to 4 training sessions with Nik in the run up to The Under Armour Turf Games Summer Festival
- Participants must be willing to be included in promotional marketing materials distributed by Under Armour
- Participants must wear Under Armour clothing and footwear during all Team Nik training sessions and during The Under Armour Turf Games Summer Festival on 15th June
- No competitor brands are permitted unless a product cannot be offered by Under Armour.
- Participants will need to sign a consent form / waiver to take part in the trial, and all subsequent activities including pre-festival training sessions and The Under Armour Turf Games Summer Festival.