Gymshark Training Day - Saturday 17th June '23
Saturday June 17th - We are excited to be hosting a pre-Summer Festival Training Day in association with Gymshark, our UK Summer Festival apparel partner.
Come with your team, with a mate, or by yourself and we will put you through a team-based session which incorporates workouts inspired by the Turf Games Summer Festival.
This is open to anyone, not just those who have signed up to the Summer Festival, but to anybody who is keen to experience the Turf Games style of training - whether it is your first time or your tenth.
The session is suitable for individuals of all fitness abilities. Workouts will be in teams; if you come on your own we will add you to a team on the day. The session will be held at the Gymshark store on Regent Street, providing a great opportunity to shop for your Summer Festival team outfits!
We will also have a Turf Games Summer Festival Registration Desk at the event so you can check your team in for the event early to avoid queues on the day.
Please note - only one member of your team needs to check in and can do it for all team members. You will receive wristbands and you must be wearing these to pass through Registration on the weekend of the Summer Festival.
- Saturday 17th June
- arrive from 7.45am for an 8.15am start
- Session will be 60 mins long
- Location: Gymshark, 165 Regent Street, London, W1S 3BE
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the session is due to start
- Bring your own water and a towel, if needed
- Session will run for approximately 1 hour
- Open to all fitness levels
- Tickets are non refundable