Farm Fitness Training Day - June '23
Saturday June 10th - We are pleased to be hosting a pre-Summer Festival Training Day at Farm Fitness in association with our energy drink partner Nocco.
Come with your team, with a mate or by yourself and we will put you through a team-based session which incorporates workouts inspired by the Turf Games Summer Festival.
This is open to anyone, not just people who have signed up to the Summer Festival, but to anybody who is keen to experience the Turf Games style of training - whether it is your first time or your tenth.
The session is suitable for individuals of all fitness abilities. Workouts will be in teams; if you come on your own we will add you to a team on the day. The session will mirror a similar structure to a Turf Games workout - ergs, DB's, teamwork etc.
- Saturday 10th June
- arrive from 11am for an 11.30am start
- Location: Farm Fitness, High Cross Lane, Great Dunmow, CM6 1TD
- There is parking on site
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the session is due to start
- Bring your own water and a towel, if needed
- Session will run for approximately 1 hour
- Open to guys and girls of all different levels of fitness
- Tickets are non refundable