Melbourne Session @ The Performance Club
Saturday 25th June @ 9.30am - TEAM BASED TRAINING. We are excited to head to Melbourne for the first time and host a session at The Performance Club
About the Session - The session will replicate a team based Turf Games training session with workouts based around teamwork. Turf Games ambassador Ben Seymour will lead the session giving tips and tactics along the way
Sound fun? Come by yourself or with a few friends. The session is opened to everyone whether you are signing up to the Gold Coast Turf Games, thinking about it or just want to be part of the TG Community for the first time.
We will have product from our partner - Grenade on the day.
*There will be no heavy lifting, no gymnastics - anything you can't do we can amend or scale accordingly. Session is about having fun surrounded by great people.
- Saturday 25th June, 9.30am
- Session - arrive from 9am for 9.30am start
- Location: The Performance Club -18 Macaulay St, Williamstown VIC 3016, Australia
- Sessions will run for approximately 60mins
- If you can no longer attend once you book your spot please let us know so we can offer it to someone else