Summer '19 CORPORATE Mixed Team Entry (Early Bird)
14th June 2019 - Think your company is pretty fit? Immerse yourself in UK's leading team based functional fitness competition. The 2019 Turf Games Summer Fitness Festival is going to be BIG. With a summer fun competition vibe, the day will see you competing against other athletes in the FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS CORPORATE CHARITY CUP at Rosslyn Park, SW15 London.
We have partnered with Laureus Sports - Sport for good as our main charity partner for this year.
Friday the 14th June will see companies going head to head across a range of workouts all in the name of charity. Of course there will be a winners and alot of hard work, sweat and hi 5's. Banks, law firms, property companies, marketing/advertising, tech firms - any business can enter. Details -
- MIXED TEAMS ONLY
- Athletes arrive by 330pm
- Workouts start at 445pm
- Teams of 5 athletes (mixed is 3 guys and 2 girls or 3 girls and 2 guys)
- All teams will compete in 3 Arena's with the top teams going through to the Final
- The workouts will consist of things like team relays, tyre flips, small amounts of running, rowing, functional fitness moves, etc - nothing technical or heavy
- The standard of weight/intensity will be 'Everyday Athlete'. See the 'Standard for Everyday and Corporate' as a guide - HERE .
- Team Entry for the Corporate Competition is £375 with a portion of all proceeds going to our nominated Charity Partner.
- We are proud to announce that Laureus Sports will be the main Charity Partner of our 2019 Summer Festival
- Team entry is non refundable
- You can substitute athletes in your team up until the day before the competition
- Lots more details, competitions and training sessions coming soon