SUMMER 2020 - ELITE MIXED TEAM ENTRY
IF YOU MISS OUT ON TEAM ENTRY - CLICK HERE FOR TO GET YOUR SPOT ON THE WAITLIST
19/20th JUNE 2020 - ROSSLYN PARK LONDON - Immerse yourself in UK's leading team based functional fitness competition. The 2020 Under Armour Turf Games SUMMER Festival in London is going to be big. With more athletes and bigger workouts, the two day event will see you competing against other athletes in the ELITE MIXED ATHLETE division at ROSSLYN PARK, London SW15 5JH. Run, lift, flip, jump, ski & row your way to be crowned the fittest Elite Mixed Athlete team. Each team will compete in a minimum of 7 workouts and if you put in the big yards, you will go through to the final. All teams have 5 athletes.
NB - The ELITE DIVISION event will run from 5pm-10pm on 19th June for the annual FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS event, followed by GAME DAY on Saturday 20th June from 8am until a BIG AFTER PARTY
- London Summer Festival for Elite teams is 19 + 20th June 2020
- The event will be outdoors
- ALL team members must be able to compete on the Friday night as well as Saturday - there is no subbing of athletes once the comp starts
- Teams that make the ELITE ATHLETE FINALS will compete for cash and prizes
- Teams are 5 athletes - 3 males and 2 females
- All team entry tickets are non refundable
- You can substitute athletes in your team up until the day before the competition
- Once you buy the team here, you will be sent an email by early March in order to set your team up on on scoring software and complete the online waiver
- Lots more details, competitions and training sessions coming soon
*please note start and finish times may fluctuate by up to 90 minutes.